S & F Consulting Firm is an accounting firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia provides accounting and bookkeeping services in Malaysia. We are specialized in providing accounting and bookkeeping services to SMEs.
Accounting and bookkeeping services on monthly basis or 2 months once, as per the requirements of Royal Malaysian Customs is one the core services provided by S & F Consulting Firm, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Our Accounting Services includes the preparation of the following financial statements:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- General Ledgers
- Calculation SST to be used to submit SST returns
Use our Accounting Services to Submit your SST Returns
In Malaysia, monthly accounting services became very crucial especially after the implementation of SST Act 2018 on 1 September 2018.
Every SST registered business enterprise now need to submit their SST returns every 2 months once or bi-monthly. Accounting data is very important to calculate the indirect taxes.
Our accounting services will help your business enterprise for the preparation and submission of SST returns as well.
Use our Accounting Services for Audit and Tax Representation
Our accounting services will sufficiently explain all the business transactions in order to facilitate the statutory audit and income tax computation. This will further help in minimising the mistakes or errors in audit finalisation and tax finalisation.
Our fees for Accounting and bookkeeping services is based on volume of business transactions. Minimum fee is RM500 per month.
S & F Consulting Firm is an approved audit firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are specialized in SME statutory audit in Malaysia. Other audit services that we provide are illustrated below.
Types of Audit Services that we provide:
- Statutory Audit, required by Malaysian Companies Act, 2016
- Due Diligence Audit, normally prepared before purchasing or investing in an existing business
- Forensic Audit, also known as investigative audit, normally prepared to investigate or discover fraud and mismanagement
- Other special audit as per requirement of any business.
Our fees for audit services is based on the followings:
- Recommended Practice Guide 7 (RPG 7) issued by Malaysian Institute of Accountants for Audit Services
- Volume of work and time taken to complete the Audit Services
- Risk involved in the Audit Services
Confidentiality in our Audit Services
Confidentiality in the client information are one of our firm’s standard in providing our Audit Services.
Our clients can be 100 % assured that their financial, management and other information and issues will be given our utmost confidentiality while delivering our audit services.